SEEKINGVocalist - Alto, Lead Guitar, Vocalist - Soprano, Vocalist.
Not quite asleep - not quite awake. I'm looking to develop a project with a vocalist/lyricist who can take my work to the next level. My style is dark but diverse...incorporating elements of goth, darkwave, dark ambient, trip-hop, dream-pop, shoegaze, and anything that sounds dark and ethereal.
I'm currently looking for a singer/lyricist to develop a new project for recording and eventual performance. I have plenty of material that is just waiting for the right voice to complete.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Jul 26 2010
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Years together:
- 54 years
Dead Can Dance, Cocteau Twins, Coil, Sisters of Mercy, Yann Thiersen, Sigur Ros, Massive Attack, and all manner of divers sounds.
Members Of Band
Only myself at the moment, but I'm open to expanding the lineup over time.
Guitars, bass, synth, etc.
Dreamweaver Year: 2010 Genre: Other
My Voice in Her Heart
My Voice in Her Heart Track number: 7 Year: 2008 Album: The Babalon Working
Night of Pan
Night of Pan Track number: 2 Year: 2008 Album: The Babalon Working
A Nighttime Song
A Nighttime Song Year: 2009 Genre: Alternative
L'Etoile Year: 2010 Genre: Alternative
Abominable Place Track number: 8 Year: 2008 Album: The Babalon Working
Vision in Silver
Vision in Silver Track number: 9 Year: 2009 Album: A True and Faithful Relation
- In I guess the Supreme Court is next at 08/04/10 18:46:16
- In Sarah McLachlan- Laws of Illusion at 08/02/10 22:19:44
- In What the...? at 08/02/10 21:29:37
- In Best Train Songs? at 08/02/10 21:18:38
- In Best Train Songs? at 08/02/10 21:13:03
- In Sarah McLachlan- Laws of Illusion at 08/02/10 20:43:33
- In What the...? at 08/02/10 20:25:43
- In Best Train Songs? at 08/02/10 18:55:39
- In When women speak at 08/02/10 18:47:39
- In #1 song at 08/02/10 17:48:43