SEEKINGBand to Join, Vocalist - Baritone, Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Bass Guitar.
Looking to get together with like-minded individuals who like blues and blues rock to play regular gigs. This will be a band that plays our own versions of songs with improvisation thrown in for fun.
I'm looking for serious inquiries only. If you're looking to play fairly regularly (every weekend say) than this is the band for you!!
I have a small PA for Vox but would definitely consider picking up something a little more substantial once there's a potential band brewing. Practice studio just around the block from my place with very reasonable price.
I like new stuff and the old standards but everything played a little on the heavier side.
I have a couple songs posted here that I put together very quickly with drum loops and me singing, playing guitar and bass. Don't judge this is a very rough recording done on my PC with Audacity.
Just to give you some idea of what I'd like to play:
- You'll be mine - SRV
- She Caught the Katy
- Killing Floor - Albert King
- Lonely Boy - Black Keys
- Jesus Just Left Chicago - ZZtop
- Call Me the Breeze - JJ Cale
- I ain't Superstitious - Willie Dixon
- Let's Work Together - Canned Heat
- Tall Boogie - Moreland & Arbuckle
- You Don't Have to Go - Otis Rush
- Highway 49 - Howlin' Wolf
- Baby What You Want Me to Do? - Otis Rush
- Lucille - John the Conqueror
- Dancin' Days - Led Zeppelin
- Hold Your Train - Otis Rush
- Spoonful - Willie Dixon
- Baby Please Don't Go - Them (Van Morrison)
- Gear Jammer - George Thorogood
- It Serves You right to Suffer - John Lee Hooker
- Mustang Sally - Wilson Pickett
- The Sky is Crying - Albert King
- I'm Tore Down - Freddie King
- Going Down - Freddie King
- Looking Out for #1 - BTO
- Move it on Over - George Thorogood
Some other songs I think would be cool to play from Led Zep, Gary Clark Jr, Them Crooked Vultures, and more.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Aug 23 2007
- Active within 1 week
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- More than 3 times per week
- Most available:
Jimi Hendrix, Billy Gibbons, SRV, Jimmy Page, Freddie King
- Vocalist - Baritone:
- Lead Guitar:
- Acoustic Guitar:
USA Fender Stratocaster (mod'd), Hughes & Kettner guitar amp