SEEKINGBand to Join, Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drums.
- Former Hollywood hairband guitarist and occasional studio musician seeks casual/ fun project or band to hobby around with- covers or originals OK.
- Comfortable w/ lead vocals, guitars, bass, drum programming, and songwriting/ arranging.
- Hard rock/ pop/ r&b/ country/ acoustic/ fusion.
- Open to anything fun, interesting, and inspiring. (Rock would be my preference.)
- Sample song descriptions:
All songs written, performed, programmed, recorded by me except for "Death"- I played all the guitars and sang backups.
• Down - Pop/ Punk.
• Yesterday's Rain - Melodic acoustic rock.
• Despair - Melodic acoustic composition that won an Honorable Mention Award in the John Lennon Songwriting contest.
• I'll Be There for You - An 90's esque pop/ rock demo.
• Death to All Who Oppose Us - Metal w/ heavy guitars recorded with my old band, Lovechild. (Recorded & produced by Nick Brophy of the Riverdogs.)
• When Love Ends - Circa '90's style R&B ballad.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Jan 12 2018
- Active within 1 week
- Level of commitment:
- Just for Fun
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- 50 to 100
- Tend to practice:
- 1 time per week
- Most available:
VOICE: Rob Lamothe, Steve Perry, Kip Winger, Brian McKnight.
GUITAR: George Lynch, John Sykes, Jason Bieler, Norman Brown.
ARTISTS: Dokken, Shotgun Messiah, XYZ, Boys II Men, Jon B, Dan+Shay.
- Vocalist - Tenor:
- Rhythm Guitar:
- Lead Guitar:
- Acoustic Guitar:
- Background Singer:
- Bass Guitar:
AMPS: Carvin, Line 6, Mesa.
GUITARS: ESP, Hamer, Taylor.
PA: Fender, Neumann, Shure.
RECORDING: Logic Studio Pro, MOTU, Roland, Mackie, Event.
Yesterday's Rain (style: Acoustic Rock)
Yesterday's Rain (style: Acoustic Rock) Year: 1998 Genre: Acoustic
An inflective acoustic pop song that showcases some vocals. Composition, all instruments, programming, vocals, arrangements, and production by me.
When Love Ends (style: 90's R&B)
When Love Ends (style: 90's R&B) Year: 1996 Genre: R&B
I love classic R&B and wrote this back in the day when I was vibing & inspired by Boys II Men. Layering background harmonies was so much fun. lol. Composition, all instruments, programming, vocals, arrangement, and production by me.
Down (style: Pop/ Punk)
Down (style: Pop/ Punk) Year: 2001 Genre: Punk
Pop/ punk song I wrote & recorded for fun back in 2001. Composition, all instruments, programming, vocals, arrangements, and production by me.
Despair (style: Acoustic Pop)
Despair (style: Acoustic Pop) Year: 1999 Genre: Pop
This inflective pop acoustic composition won an honorable mention in the John Lennon Songwriting contest. Composition, all instruments, programming, vocals, arrangements, and production by me.
I'll be There for You (style: 90's Pop Hard Rock)
I'll be There for You (style: 90's Pop Hard Rock) Year: 1991 Genre: Rock
I love old demos... Hahaha. Wrote this one for fun back in 1991, and it has a pop/ hard rock feel with some emotional vibes. Composition, all instruments, programming, vocals, arrangements, and production by me.
Death to All Who Oppose Us (style: 90's Metal)
Death to All Who Oppose Us (style: 90's Metal) Year: 1994 Album: Lovechild Genre: Metal
This is a studio recording from my old band's album, Lovechild. I played all the guitars, did some background vocals, and did some song arrangements. Recording was engineered and produced by Nick Brophy from Riverdogs.