SEEKINGVocalist, Vocalist - Tenor, Vocalist - Soprano, Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drums, Other Percussion, Saxophone, Keyboard, Piano, Background Singer, Harmonica, Flute, Other, Mandolin, Dobro, Vocalist - Alto, Upright bass, Cello, Harp.
* ACOUSTIC_ROCK with JAZZ_INFLUENCES *
* OLD HIPPIES ANONYMOUS is a "composite band" which began in Memphis in the summer of 1968 and sequentially migrated to multiple points around the country: Dallas, San Rafael, Colorado Springs, Kansas City, West L.A., and finally back to NorCal, pinging between Sacramento & San Francisco. Many musical genres have been absorbed along the way.
* Taught music business at UMKC. Worked in artist management, concert promotion and music publishing through Jackson Artists Corporation.
* Both composing & performing collaborators are welcome from ages 18-to-80 -- strictly enforced (always with a sense of humor).
* Primary focus is on recording original material both in the studio and with live-in-concert productions for subsequent unleashing upon an unsuspecting public.
* Scope EPK spex via http://www.songlight.com for additional info.
* When geographical distances constrain realistic in-person collaborations then "virtual sessions" can work as an interim solution.
* Currently have numerous commercial releases as OLD HIPPIES ANONYMOUS via Spotify & Apple Music & Amazon & similar vendors; also via Sheet Music Plus per SONGLIGHT PRODUCTIONS:
* Administrator of two music publishing companies: Songlight Productions (ASCAP) & Open Secret Media (BMI).
- Screen name:
- OLD HIPPIES ANONYMOUS
- Member since:
- Nov 25 2016
- Active within 24 hours
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
Tim Buckley, Sting, David Crosby, Stephen Stills, Dan Fogelberg, Gordon Lightfoot, Joni Mitchell
- Vocalist - Baritone:
- Vocalist - Tenor:
- Rhythm Guitar:
- Acoustic Guitar:
- Background Singer:
- Bass Guitar:
- Other Percussion:
Les Paul Custom, Stratocaster 12-string, Fender acoustic-electric 12-string, Ibanez acoustic 12-string, Fender 4-string & 5-string basses, Yamaha 6-string acoustic, Fender vintage Palomino 6-string acoustic, digital piano, flute, mandolin, various percussion instruments, pro recording gear
No-Nonsense Woman Track number: 1 Genre: Pop
The Best of You
The Best of You Track number: 2 Genre: Folk
Take the Time to Fly (Reprise)
Take the Time to Fly (Reprise) Track number: 3 Genre: Alternative
Free of You
Free of You Genre: Acoustic
Noon Rising Track number: 5 Genre: Alternative
Going Home Genre: Acoustic
Autumn Suite Track number: 7 Genre: Classical