SEEKINGBand to Join, Vocalist, Vocalist - Baritone, Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar, Keyboard, Piano, Harmonica, Fiddle, Vocalist - Alto, Steel guitar, Upright bass.
I've played in honky-tonks of Bandera, TX and grand ball rooms in San Antonio. The last 20 or so years I've been the principal drummer for worship bands and orchestras in Minnesota and have sat in with some local christian and secular groups as well. I like the flexibility of playing for big bands and trio's. Have'n fun and get'n paid to do it! What a gig!
1. Got drums? Yup, clean/bright-red 6 piece. And shiny cymbals. I like clean & tuned instruments!
2. Good attitude? Well… duh! I mean, Yessir!
3. Enjoy get'n folks riled up and dancin'? Absolutely, that's why they pay us the "Big Bucks".
4. Dependable & Honest? Like a boy scout!
5. Can ya be on time for practices and shows? Barring natural calamities you can count me in!
6. What music do you listen to? Nachito Herrera, Willie, BB King, George Strait, George Jones, Chick Correa, etc.
On a serious note: I can harmonize a bit. I play to the music and no "Show-Boat'n" here. Just want to enjoy myself and hope others do too!
Send me a note if you like what you've read so far. Let's talk.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Jul 11 2019
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Available to gig:
- 2-3 nights a week
- Most available:
Paul English (Willie Nelson), Charlie Watts, Ringo, Buddy Rich, Steve Smith, Vinnie Colaiuta, Dave Weckl.
- Vocalist - Baritone:
6 piece maple drum set, Sabian Hand Hammered Cymbals, Vic Firth. A couple of percussion toys (shakers etc.)