We are looking for a powerful, precise drummer in mold of Murph(Dinosaur jr), Bonham, Grohl. We have a CD project to finish and more tracks as we go.
We're looking for someone 21+. A rock soldier ready to play and wreak havoc. The CD project will be first live dates to follow. We have traveled in the past and would be open to traveling again.
If you're worried about your image, wear make-up or pants which would've been at home on chicks at roller rinks in the 80's or it probably won't work out. We are dead serious when we do this. But it's not full time. Additionally, if someone finds our music appealing but only wants to play on the CD, we would consider that as well. How much we play will largely depend on how often OUR NEW DRUMMER can play out. We have hell of a lot of fun too!
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Dec 04 2008
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Years together:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- 1 time per week
- Available to gig:
- 1 night a week
- 29 years
Beatles,Black Flag,Dinosaur, Jane's addiction, LZ, RHCP,Allman Bros. Misfits, Black Sabbath, Slim Whitman
Flaming Lips, Neil Young,Weezer,Husker Du,Replacements,Sonic Youth
Members Of Band
Rukcus Von Somma-Bass
We've got plenty of shit. If this is what is going to make you contact us, please don't bother.
- In WANTED:IBANEZ TALMAN NECK(or the whole guitar) at 09/19/10 11:21:04
- In Your Favorite Three Piece Band? at 09/19/10 11:16:08
- In Are Drummers Near Extinct? at 09/19/10 11:08:40
- In What's the angriest/heaviest single you've heard ? at 09/19/10 11:00:39
- In Whammy Pedal at 09/19/10 10:57:06
- In How do you all form your bands? at 08/18/10 23:25:57
- In Meat Puppets at 08/18/10 23:10:11
- In CANT US METALHEADS EVER GET A BREAK? at 06/08/10 16:53:33
- In The industry bean-counters control the music. at 06/08/10 16:29:34
- In Hear God Speak at 06/08/10 16:21:45