SEEKINGVocalist - Bass, Vocalist - Soprano, Bass Guitar, Other Percussion, Background Singer.
Welcome, and thanks for stopping in. I am a composer/guitarist, and I write and perform several styles of music, mostly cross-overs . . . folk-rock, blues, boogie, blues, fusion, jazz, funk. . . . many crossover styles, other styles . . .
Some songs have multi harmonies, many have unusual rhythms or chords. . . . fun to listen to.
. . . written over 100 songs; over 70 copyrighted in the Library of Congress, so far.
It takes a lot of time and patience for one man to record guitar, bass, drums, multi-hamonies . . .
I play in public weekly.
- hand drummer (Djembe, Congas, Bongos).
- singer for lead and harmonies.
alan c Bradley at hot mail dot com (remove the spaces).
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Apr 15 2011
- Active within 1 month
- Level of commitment:
- Years together:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- 2-3 times per week
- 65 years
I like most music.
Beatles, Yes, Santana, Blues Brothers, Leo Kottke, Steely Dan, Doobie Brothers, Brian Setzer, Led Zeppelin, Moody Blues, Skynyrd, Credence, Alman Brothers, Jeff Beck, Mamas & the Pappas, Aerosmith, Beethovan, ELP, REM, Frampton, Grover Washington, Sade, Tangerine Dream, C S N & Y, Cheryl Crow, Enya, Duran Duran, Strauss, Jefferson Airplane/Starship, Madonna, Pink Floyd, 3 Dog Night, Doors, Depeche Mode, Queen, Cars, JJ Cale, Jethro Tull, K.T. Tunstal, Peter Paul & Mary. . . many, many others.
Members Of Band
2 amps, a small PA, a few guitars, a G&L bass guitar, 2 mikes & stands, several pedals, looper, probably 150 feet of cables, I play rhythm guitar and sing lead and backup vocals . . .
Half Jazzed Blues
Half Jazzed Blues Year: 2006 Genre: Jazz
Half Jazzed Blues. 6-15-06 Alan Bradley. Library of Congress reference # SRu631-215 Vocals; Alan Bradley & Melissa Spencer
Bouncing Interlude Year: 2007 Album: Alan C. Bradley Album 1 Genre: Acoustic
Descending Boogie Year: 2006 Album: Alan C. Bradley Album#1 Genre: Blues
Vocals: Melissa Spencer.
Lilter (1D), copyrighted 9-27-011 by Alan c,. Bradley. Library of Congress reference: SR 684-669
- In How do YOU find new music to listen to? at 06/26/14 11:21:44
- In New Recording by Alan Bradley. at 06/26/14 11:12:50
- In Anyone here into scalloped fretboards? at 06/26/14 11:06:42
- In Delete Posts what's with you guys? at 06/18/14 13:35:33
- In I uploaded a different style song at 06/18/14 13:28:30
- In I'm Back! at 06/18/14 13:13:56
- In Searching for an acoustic artist/band at 06/09/14 11:38:52
- In It's been awhile! Let me reintroduce myself! at 05/27/14 12:55:41
- In New open mic? at 04/14/14 15:05:55
- In New open mic? at 04/14/14 15:02:45