SEEKINGBand to Join, Vocalist, Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drums.
I am excited and look forward to have some fellow musicians with the same or similar musical taste that I can practice, jam and improve with. I’m not by any means an advanced player but I am really committed and low key kinda desperate to find someone to jam with for a few years now. I’m also not a beginner tho, i’m pretty decent.
Anyway, I believe that we can learn from each other as a team and just push ourselves harder when practicing just by the fact of finally having a person or band to jam with who is just as committed. I freaking love metal, hard rock, and classic rock. I would also be down to play some alternative rock as well as some heavy electric blues, and even some (I’m decent at the piano too). “Ya like jazz!?“ Apart from guitar I also play the piano, which plays a big role in how much I appreciate classical music and jazz; and it’s amazing what you can incorporate from those genres into rock and metal.
Last thing I wanna note is for metal, I am more into the old school metal like 80s, early 90s especially thrash. I really love the raw but heavy tone they got back then. Nicely produced that is listenable but not over produced like what you might find in today’s metal.
If you’re down hit me up on rubenr727 thanks!
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- May 02 2021
- Active within 1 month
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Tend to practice:
- More than 3 times per week
Not in a particular order but my favorite guitarists and influences would definitely be these guys here: Joe Perry, Slash, Alex Skolnick, Kirk Hammett, Chris Poland, Dave Mustaine, Gary Holt, Rick Hunolt, Jimmy Page, Hendrix, Santana, Julian Lage.
Bands: Aerosmith, Metallica, Exodus, Megadeth, Testament, Guns n’ Roses, Led Zeppelin, Creedence, Black Sabbath, Green Day.
- Rhythm Guitar:
- Lead Guitar:
- Acoustic Guitar:
- 3 ELECTRIC GUITARS (in order): Squier 50s Classic Vibe Telecaster, Fender Classic Player Jazzmaster, Epiphone Korina Flying V.
- 2 ACOUSTIC GUITARS: Yamaha FG820, Epiphone PRO-1 Classical Guitar (Nylon String)
- 3 AMPS (all solid state): Fender Mustang III v2 (100w), Boss Katana 50 MkII (50w), Boss Mini Katana (7w)
- 1 PEDAL: “Gamechanger Audio“ Plasma Pedal: High Voltage Distortion Unit
- I also have a DIGITAL PIANO at home but it’s not portable: Williams Rhapsody 2
- 3 MICROPHONES: Moukey MWm-4 Dynamic Microphone, Sennheiser e906 Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone, Shure SM57 Dynamic Microphone
- 1 AUDIO INTERFACE: Motu M4