Drums, percussion and voices.
Available for duos, trios and bands.
Drummer, composer and music producer. At the age of thirteen, Sallaberry studied at high school, learning the flute and musical theory, and in the year 1978 he started to play drums. Sallaberry played in several rock and pop bands.
In 2002, Sallaberry started his solo career, and released albums (announced on the Latin Grammy Entry List, on 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2017 and 2019 years) listed below:
- 2005, SambaSong & Friends, with special guests as Airto Moreira, CoopDeVille, Edú Martins, Ed Côrtes, Marcos Romera, Maurício Marques and others.
- 2007, Samba Soft, with special guests like Billy Cobham, Dennis Chambers, Robertinho Silva, Andreas Kisser and others.
- 2009, Sambatuque, with special guests like Sandro Haick, Claudio Celso, Luciano Magno, Derico Sciotti and others.
- 2011, New Bossa, with special guests as Bruno Alves, Chico Martins, Itamar Collaço, Jorge Pescara and others.
- 2013, Rhythmist, with special guests as Erik Escobar, Michel Freidenson, Michel Leme and others.
- 2015, Move Out, with special guests as Arismar do Espírito Santo, Fúlvio de Oliveira, Paulo Soveral and others.
- 2017, Origem, with special guests as Mamoru Morish*ta, Sandro Haick, Robertinho Silva, Ed Cortes and others
- 2019, Rhythm Of The Spirits, with special guests as Sandro Haick, Derico Sciotti, Ed Cortes, Marcos Romera, Mayra Mello, Fulvio Oliveira and others
Sallaberry´s albums are distributed in countries like Japan, Netherlands, United States, Czech Republic, Germany, Canada, Poland, England, and by web (iTunes, Amazon, Deezer, Spotify, Amazon,etc).
In 2010 year, Sallaberry released the book Manual Prático de Produção Musical (Musical Production Practical Manual) – a great success among students of music production. Sallaberry worked with musicians like Billy Cobham, Dennis Chambers, Robertinho Silva, Andreas Kisser, Arismar do Espírito Santo, Derico Sciotti, Michel Freidenson, Sandro Haick, Ed Côrtes, Daniel D’Alcântara, Fernando Moura, Thiago Pinheiro, Thiago do Espírito Santo, Michel Leme, Erik Escobar, Tarcísio Edson César, Beto Di Franco, Marcelo Cotarelli, Pepe Rodriguez, Edu Martins, Maurício Marques, Flávio Sandoval, Chico Willcox, Ivan Paduart, Paulinho Duro, Marcos Romera, Airto Moreira, Maguinho, Rubinho Chacal, Marcinho Eiras, Itamar Collaço, CoopDeVille, Luis Cubano, Álvaro Gonçalves, Bruno Cardozo, Faíska, Renato Nunes, Jorge Pescara, Luciano Magno, and others.
In 2014 Sallaberry moved to US, where he produces his music at his home studio - Big Orange Studios. He released second edition of Manual Prático de Produção Musical (Music Production Practical Manual) and he prepares projects as apps to be available soon.
In 2016 year, Sallaberry released the book Manual Prático de Produção Musical - second edition (Musical Production Practical Manual). Sallaberry is member of Latin Grammy Academy since 2005 year.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Jul 01 2018
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years together:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- More than 3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 4-5 nights a week
- 58 years
Latin, jazz, pop and brazilian music.
Members Of Band
Sallaberry: acoustic percussion + eletronic percussion, drums and voices.
Drums, cajon, bongo, cymbals, shakers, Yamaha QY70 Music Station, Korg Global, loop pedal, speakers, microphones, pedal board.