History: I played through the 1980s in bands covering a variety of musical styles including Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, Progressive Rock, New Wave and Pop. I returned to playing live music in 2007.
2012 - 2017 - Theorosa's Bridge
2009 - 2011 - Blind Ambition
2009 - 2010 - Vice Versa
2007 - 2008 - Colorblind
1985 - 1989 - The Pulse
1981 - 1983 - Jynx
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- May 17 2005
- Active within 1 week
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
Rock: Tony Banks, the Beatles, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Genesis,, Steve Hackett, Jethro Tull, King Crimson, Pink Floyd, Queen, Rush,Triumvirat, U.K., and Yes.
Pop: ABC, The Cars, Coldplay, Depeche Mode, Erasure, Eurythmics, The Fixx, Peter Gabriel, Garbage, Icehouse, INXS, Madonna, Maroon 5, Missing Persons, Naked Eyes, Ric Ocasek, Pet Shop Boys, Supertramp,10cc.
- Background Singer:
- Vocalist - Tenor:
Kurzweil PC3LE7 (76-key)
Moog Little Phatty synthesizer
EMU Vintage Pro /Proteus 2000 (rack module)
Nord Electro 4 73 w Neo Inst. Ventilator
Roland Juno 106 (recently refurbished)
Nord Electro 2 73
Yamaha P120 Digital Piano
Yamaha CLP 130 Digital Piano
Roland Jupiter 4
Helpinstill 64 Road Piano
Hammond M-3 organ
Leslie 825 & Roto-Phaser
Lowry T-1 Organ
ABOUT the Videos:
1) Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Pink Floyd) is a live performance by Theorosa's Bridge from 2014. (keyboards/vocal harmonies)
2) Still Got the Blues (Gary Moore) is a live performance by Theorosa's Bridge from 2014. (keyboards)
3) Subdivisions (Rush) is a live performance by Theorosa's Bridge from 2014. (keyboards)
4) Stay (Oingo Boingo) is a live performance by Theorosa's Bridge from 2014. ( keyboards/lead vocal)
ABOUT the music tracks:
1) Watcher of the Skies (Genesis) This is the instrumental keyboard intro and outro connected together. There is no sequencing to this track. It is played live from my Kurzweil PC2 keyboard using Mellotron samples (from the Kuzweil) along with Mellotron samples from an EMU proteus 2000 rack unit (MIDIed to Kurzweil.) The Hammond organ comes from a Nord Electro 73 also MIDIed to the Kurzweil. There are no edits in the track.
2) Have a Cigar (Pink Floyd) is a live performance by Theorosa's Bridge from 2014.
3) Magic (the Cars) is a live performance by the Pulse from 1987. keyboards/vocal harmonies
4) One of Our Submarines (Thomas Dolby) is a live performance by the Pulse from 1987. keyboards/vocal harmonies
5) Why Me ? (Planet P) is a live performance by the Pulse from 1987. keyboards/vocal harmonies
6) Roundabout (Yes) is a live performance by Jynx from 1983. keyboards/vocal harmonies
7) Funeral for a Friend (Elton John) & Supperâ??s Ready excerpt (Genesis) contains no sequencing. The beginning synthesizers/organ is played from MIDIed keyboards (Roland S-10 & 2 Roland Juno106s) with a physical tape edit (reel to reel) to the piano section. For more detailed information - ask me!
2011 - Watcher of the Skies (Intro/Outro) - Genesis
2011 - Watcher of the Skies (Intro/Outro) - Genesis Year: 2011 Album: (Genesis) Genre: Cover/Tribute
I love Mellotron.
Have a Cigar (Pink Floyd) Theorosa's Bridge - LIVE 2014
Have a Cigar (Pink Floyd) Theorosa's Bridge - LIVE 2014 Year: 2014 Album: LIVE recording Genre: Rock
1987 Magic LIVE - The Pulse (The Cars)
1987 Magic LIVE - The Pulse (The Cars) Year: 1987 Album: The Pulse (1985-1988) Genre: Cover/Tribute
Live - Keyboards
1987 One of Our Submarines LIVE - The Pulse (Thomas Dolby)
1987 One of Our Submarines LIVE - The Pulse (Thomas Dolby) Year: 1987 Album: The Pulse (1985-1988) Genre: Cover/Tribute
Live - Keyboards (Bss player plays keyboard bass)
1987 Why Me LIVE -The Pulse (Planet P)
1987 Why Me LIVE -The Pulse (Planet P) Year: 1987 Genre: Other
1987 - The Pulse - Keyboards
1983 Roundabout LIVE - Jynx (Yes)
1983 Roundabout LIVE - Jynx (Yes) Year: 1983 Album: Jynx Genre: Cover/Tribute
Live - Keyboards A crummy recording but only one I have of it (+ tape ran out!)
Funeral for a Friend/Supper's Ready
Funeral for a Friend/Supper's Ready Track number: 8 Year: 1986 Album: compilations Genre: Progressive
Intro from Elton John's Funeral for a Friend and the beginning theme of Genesis' Supper's Ready.
LIVE Classic Rock from Theorsa's Bridge
Live Music 9:30 to 1:30
Play from 9pm to 12:30am with horrible disco crap during our breaks ! Don't miss it !
Thursday, July 3, 2014 at the Kansas Star Casino, 777 Kansas Star Drive, Mulvane, KS 67110. 8pm to 12
9pm - 1am
This outdoor 2-day event features several bands and includes a 'Battle of the Bands' which we are not part of. The location is a club called "My Place" 850 S. Liberty St., Cherryvale, Ks. We are only playing from 6:30 to 7:45 on Saturday, May 3rd.
10pm to 1am
Performing 9pm to 12am on the patio. Weather permitting!
Benefit Concert.- Southeast Kansas. . Neodesha, KS. (5pm - ??)
The Pump House, 825 E. 2nd Street, Wichita, KS. (9pm - 12am)