steven6string
CONTACT

SEEKING

Vocalist, Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drums, Other Percussion, Keyboard, Other.

ABOUT

I'm looking for open minded and creative musicians . People that can take a cover tune and give it a unique makeover . For example , take Purple Haze and give it a Reggae twist or Bad Reputation ( Joan Jett ) to a Gospel vibe ... be creative . I'm open to all styles of music ... Jazz , Country , Pop , Punk , Metal . A band takes time to mature and things don't happen right away . A great show isn't just about great musicians. Only 10% of your audience are other musicians, the other 90% are people that are out looking for entertainment, they don't know how technical of a player you are . This is where things like choreograph , detail , and performance comes in . Not looking to do originals but not opposed to throwing a few in . My recordings are old and non-mastered but it gives you an ideal . If we do click and decide to get a project going , I would prefer that we rehearse at my place . Simply because everything goes through my PA system and no back line equipment. This way the mix sounds great , we control the volume , everyone is multi tracked through my DAWS and we can record rehearsal instantly . Then if someone wants a recording of the rehearsal to take home and work out a part or ideal , I can eliminate their track . I use a Roland TD 50 , Helix , and other amp modelers . No need to mic anything .

Screen name:
steven6string
Member since:
Jun 03 2019
Active within 1 week
Level of commitment:
Committed
Years playing music:
40
Gigs played:
Over 100
Available to gig:
6-7 nights a week

Influences

Everything

Instrument experience:

Lead Guitar:
Expert
Acoustic Guitar:
Expert
Rhythm Guitar:
Expert
Bass Guitar:
Moderate
Vocalist:
Moderate

EQUIPMENT

I have a ton of gear .... 7K watts PA system , 2 DW kits , Roland TD-50 , Roland TD-25 , Diezel full stack , Helix , bass guitars , bass amps , Gibson , PRS , Fender , etc

MUSIC