- We are an established Austin-based progressive rock band with one album ("Welcome, Humans”) released on Musea Records, a second album near completion, and new music in the pipeline needing collaborative input from a creative and capable keyboardist.
- Keyboardist should be adept at tasteful, colorful, creative, complementary embellishments using a variety of sound palettes (synths, organ, piano, Mellotron or similar). Technical skills needed for some of our older material, but we primarily seek a creative contributor for new material. We rehearse once per week in North Central Austin and seek a keyboardist ready to dive into co-writing, arranging and recording with us, and eventually return to gigging once a month or two (after we are rehearsed and ready with the new keyboardist). Don't expect monetary gain or stardom, though there is a prog scene in Austin which we are a part of. Other than some recognition for our gigs and recordings, other rewards and goals are simple: Friendly camaraderie and the joy of creating and playing music together.
- Gigs: we aim for once a month or so, as a general goal
- Contact: thirteenofeverything (at) g mail (dot) com
- More info:
- - thirteenofeverything (dot) net
- - face book (dot) com / thirteenofeverything
- Music samples:
- - Here on this page (2 tracks from our "Welcome, Humans" album available to play: see above & below). More tunes at...
-- thirteenofeverything (dot) net, and...
-- thirteenofeverything (dot) band camp (dot) com
- "Welcome, Humans" album is available on CD locally in Austin at Waterloo Records.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Feb 04 2017
- Active within 2 weeks
- Level of commitment:
- Years together:
- Gigs played:
- 10 to 50
- Tend to practice:
- 1 time per week
Prog-Rock (classics such as Genesis, Yes, Gentle Giant, King Crimson, Pink Floyd, Rush, etc. plus later forms, e.g. Porcupine Tree, IQ, Marillion, Anglagard, Echolyn, Anekdoten, Haken, etc.), and others too numerous and obscure to mention, including non-prog influences.
Members Of Band
Ted: drums/percussion, vocals
Mick: Chapman Stick, bass gtr, bass pedals, acoustic gtr, vocals
Brett: electric guitar & acoustic guitar
???: keyboards (we are currently interviewing/auditioning for a new keyboardist)
basses: Chapman Stick, Rickenbacker 4-string, Spector 5-string
drums/cymbals: Mapex / Paiste
guitars: PRS, MusicMan
keyboards: various synthesizers owned by one or more of the above