SEEKINGBand to Join, Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar.
I've been playing electric and acoustic guitars for over 35 years and am self taught. I'm an aerospace engineer by profession. I play hard rock, metal, 70's and 80's rock mostly. I also write and record my own music at home.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Jun 27 2020
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Just for Fun
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Under 10
- Tend to practice:
- 2-3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 2-3 nights a week
- Most available:
ZZ Top, AC/DC, Scorpions, Judas Priest, Cheap Trick, Queen, Kiss, Aerosmith.
- Rhythm Guitar:
- Acoustic Guitar:
- Lead Guitar:
1. 2019 Dean Z 79 Blueburst, set neck with EMG 81 & 85 active pickups, all black hardware.
2. 2012 Dean Z Chicago Standard, set neck with EMG 81 & 85 active pickups.
3. 2015 Dean Z Chicago Flame, Cherryburst, set neck with Seymour Duncan pickups.
4. 2018 Dean ZX Brazila, triple humbucker, Jackson pickups.
5. DeRosa Acoustic/Electric 12 string, black.
1. LINE6 AX2, 212, 100Watt, Twin 12" Celestron speakers, Digital Amplifier, Multi-Effects Modeler with Floorboard.
2. CRATE Twin 12" speakers, 100 watt amplifier.
Pedals and Other Equipment:
1. Audio-Technica Freeway 600 Wireless Guitar System.
2. TC Electronics "FANGS" Distortion pedal.
3. Danelectro "FreeSpeech" talk-box.
4. MXR 31 Band, Rack Mount Equalizer.
5. Korg/ToneWorks DTR-1 Rack Mount Tuner with Strobe.
6. Boom microphone stand.