38yo Bassist who has been playing for various Rock Southern Rock 80's metal and especially Blues bands for 26 plus years I have a pro attitude and feel all big egos and drama need to be left at the door.
I'm looking for a steady busy band to hook up with long term. Studio and Touring are no problem for me at all, although I like to keep time on the road to 4 weeks or less without a break
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Feb 21 2009
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- More than 3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 6-7 nights a week
- Most available:
Magic Slim Paul Butterfield,Johnny Young, Shadows, Elvin Bishop Freddie King, Albert King,Etta James, Mike Bloomfield. ZZ Top Zeppelin, Blues Traveler, OAR. North Mississippi Allstars Joe Bonamassa
1978 lefty Fender P-bass
2006 lefty Fender P-bass
1995 lefty Ibanez sdgr 442a Bass
1965 Gibson eb-2 Bass strung lefty
2007 epiphone eb-o bass with all 1966 Gibson hardware and electronics put in it strung lefty
Trace Elliot 746 350w preamp into cellestion 4x12 cab Fender rumble 250 115 combo amp.
Pa Gear consists of 1 Beheringer 9 channel 800w powered mixer
2 Peavey cb15 main speakers with tripods.
2 Yamaha 10h main/monitor speakers.
4 Peavey monitors 1 carvin monitor and 1 samson monitor.
4 Elecrtovoice nd767h vocal microphones 4 shure sm-58 vocal/instrument Mics.
Help Me Year: 2003 Album: All in the family Genre: Blues
Old blues standard from my former bands EP.
- In Did John Paul Jones get enough respect as a bassist? at 02/22/09 09:44:01
- In Guilty pleasures? at 02/22/09 09:32:54
- In Can You Name An Obscure Band? at 02/22/09 09:28:03
- In American Idol at 02/21/09 13:40:18
- In question about musicle equipment. at 02/21/09 13:18:47
- In Delicious Bass at 02/21/09 13:13:34
- In How to sell merchandise at shows at 02/21/09 02:42:38
- In iPod Shuffle Contest - Tour Stories at 02/21/09 02:31:41
- In Weirdest thing you ever saw or did on a stage? at 02/21/09 02:04:32
- In Why is it so hard to get fans to come to your shows?“Booking at 02/21/09 01:51:08