Vincent
CONTACT

SEEKING

Accordion, Acoustic Guitar, Background Singer, Bagpipes, Banjo, Cello, Clarinet, DJ, Dobro, Electronic Music, Fiddle, Flute, Harmonica, Harp, Keyboard, Mandolin, Other, Other Percussion, Rhythm Guitar, Saxophone, Steel guitar, Trombone, Trumpet, Ukulele, Upright bass, Violin, Vocalist, Vocalist - Alto, Vocalist - Baritone, Vocalist - Bass, Vocalist - Soprano, Vocalist - Tenor.

ABOUT

Trying to put an Elvis Presley tribute band together for 80% of the time. Pop/Rock mix for the other 20%. I have an established Elvis Tribute show as a full time job. Need to put a new band together for larger venues...

Screen name:
vincent1383930
Member since:
Jul 16 2019
Active within 1 month
Level of commitment:
Committed
Years together:
1
Tend to practice:
1 time per week
Available to gig:
2-3 nights a week
Age:
48 years

Influences

Elvis, the Doors, Pearl Jam...

Members Of Band

Just myself