SEEKINGBand to Join, Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Drums, Other Percussion, Steel guitar.
- Primarily a bass player but have played lead and rhythm guitar.
- Played in blues and bar cover bands in 1990's but have been playing surf/instro since early 2000's.
- Play upright bass and an looking for more upright opportunities for rockabilly slap, acoustic, eclectic and good originals.
- Original instro songs have been used for indie, art, animation and student thesis projects.
- I’m 58 years old, not 98 as it says above.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Apr 23 2013
- Active within 1 week
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- More than 3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 1 night a week
- Most available:
- Willie Dixon, Stax, Motown, 60's recordings, early rockabilly, classic rock, Jazz, latin, Ted Reed, Rutgers music theory.
- Bass Guitar:
- Upright bass:
- Rhythm Guitar:
Lots of different basses including Fender Jazz, G&L ASAT, Hofner Upright, Upton upright
Mostly Fender-style guitars
Different combinations of bass amps and cabinets
Vintage tube guitar amplifiers
Stray Cat Strut
Stray Cat Strut Track number: 1 Year: 2018 Genre: Rock