SEEKINGVocalist - Tenor, Lead Guitar, Bass Guitar, Keyboard, Vocalist - Alto.
WPB has been created to help Strengthen people favoring Personal Choice and Freedom.
• To entertain, educate and inspire people from all walks of life to be the best they can be for both themselves and everyone around them, through experiences with music, theatre, and comedy.
• SHOWS: Two different 3-hour, narrated, many-medley shows each with approximately 28-32 songs and room for creative extended solos.
• TARGET AUDIENCE: Baby Boomer$, Gen X, Millennials, Seniors, and anyone who wants to learn while being entertained. Freedom protecting organizations. Political organizations.
• MARKETING: After all members have been chosen and committed, our Marketing Assistant will be (1) finishing our Website adding your bios & photos, (2) create performance offers and solicitations, (3) arrange for our Videographer to record and edit our live performance videos for our website and YouTube video channel and (4) solicit our Target Audiences and Venues online, on phone and by mail.
• VENUES: The 2-part Concert Series will be performed at West Coast nightclubs, bars, theatres, political rallies, private fund-raising events, Amusement Parks, Parks Departments in CA and various entertainment venues looking for vibrant, crowd-drawing talent.
- Screen name:
- Western Patriot Band
- Member since:
- Dec 27 2021
- Active within 2 weeks
- Level of commitment:
- Moderately Committed
- Years together:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- 64 years
Classic Rock, Classic and Modern Pop, Motown-Funk
Detailed Song list to follow
Members Of Band
Lead Vocalist, Keyboardist, Guitarist, Bassist and Drummer (at least 2 musicians must also sing leads and back-ups). Eventually adding horns and an addition Lead singer.
• STAFF: Initially, one smart “Roadie” paid to help with communications & logistics, including set up, break down, transportation and storage. Bookkeeper and Business Manager in place.
• LIVE PERFORMANCE COMPENSATION: TBD by AFM
• AUDITION-INTERVIEWS: Phone interviews to start in Jan 2022. Please send your contact information - if possible w a brief history & photo to Robert4re@Gmail.com. We'll call you back promptly to schedule a time to video conference for 5 minutes prior to setting a time to meet and play together.
• REHEARSALS: San Fernando Valley or Conejo Valley Rehearsal studios. Initially twice weekly, 3-4 hours each. We are big on respecting each other’s’ time. Please come prepared with accurate notes on song structure, chords, stops,
more explorations in search of resonance..
Play 15-20 predetermined songs together.
Thousand Oaks: good-sized, pro rehearsal studio w sound system for vocals