SEEKINGBand to Join, Keyboard, Other Percussion, Drums, Bass Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Vocalist.
Looking to start a band, or be part of a band, that reaches out to people for good clean fun, and to deliver the message of hope, healing, and life in Christ Jesus in a style ranging from Praise & Worship and modern rock to a harder style. Nothing too heavy, nothing too mellow (outside of p&w).
I am committed to a band that is at least interested in actually playing music ("just for fun" even counts if they are serious enough about music to actually play a song, The band doesn't have to have touring, or be touring.)
Now, on , da3m0n_slay3r is my name and I accept email there. Perhaps through connections, or even here, we can create a whole band. Don't be afraid to drop a line.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Apr 15 2010
- Active within 2 weeks
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Under 10
- Available to gig:
- 1 night a week
- Most available:
Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, AC/DC, Nugent, The Who, Megadeth, Metallica
Barren Cross, Messiah Prophet, Skillet, Red, Forevertree, Pillar, Disciple, P.O.D. and others.
- Rhythm Guitar:
- Bass Guitar:
- Acoustic Guitar:
Laney 50W head, 1 Laney 412 Cab, 1 112 cab, 18w "Marshall MasterVolume" clone Head, Line6 Spider-112, SWR Working Man's 4004 Bass head, Hartke VX-410 Bass Cab, Epiphone 5-string bass, ESP/LTD M-100 guitar, Hondo II Steve Stevens copy guitar.
- In Custom Builds at 10/25/13 23:40:12
- In Tubes or Solid State ? .... let the madness begin !!!! at 10/18/13 18:05:36
- In Traynor amps at 10/18/13 17:50:24
- In Would you fall for this? at 04/21/10 03:03:11
- In Fender Twin Reverb/Tube Picks/10"speakers at 04/20/10 02:23:52
- In Beware Adobe at 04/15/10 15:37:08
- In Tone comments please: at 04/15/10 14:42:03
- In Which Marshall is best? at 04/15/10 14:31:50