SEEKINGBand to Join, Accordion, Acoustic Guitar, Background Singer, Bagpipes, Banjo, Bass Guitar, Cello, Clarinet, DJ, Dobro, Drums, Electronic Music, Fiddle, Flute, Harmonica, Harp, Keyboard, Lead Guitar, Mandolin, Other, Other Percussion, Piano, Rhythm Guitar, Saxophone, Steel guitar, Trombone, Trumpet, Ukulele, Upright bass, Violin, Vocalist, Vocalist - Alto, Vocalist - Baritone, Vocalist - Bass, Vocalist - Soprano, Vocalist - Tenor.
I have a successful day job so I don't need to gig to pay the bills. I have lots of pro gear, including a full digital PA, wireless mics and in-ear monitoring and 14,000 + watts of stage power. Looking to put together a band that fits some criteria.
1) Good, experienced players.
2) Local players. I have played with people that live an hour away and after a while it becomes an issue.
3) No drama. Leave the issues of your work, politics and family life at home.
4) No drugs.
5) Be dependable. Don't flake on practices. Show up and know what's assigned that week.
6) Be creative and join in the development of the band.
7) No attitudes. We are a team, not the backup players for someone that thinks they are the best thing since Eddie Van Halen.
8) Likes learning new things. I played the same old classic rock for years. I have played with some new bands in the last 10 years that play newer stuff and I like it a lot.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Oct 10 2021
- Active within 2 weeks
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- 2-3 times per week
- Most available:
80s, 90s and 2000s bands.
Acoustic drums (80s Tama Swingstar)
Roland TD-20 Enhanced
Alesis Multistrike Pad
Roland SPDS pad
Entire PA with QSC speakers+subs, digital soundboard. 14,000 watts total