SEEKINGBand to Join, Vocalist, Vocalist - Bass, Vocalist - Baritone, Vocalist - Tenor, Vocalist - Soprano, Lead Guitar, Drums, Other Percussion, Violin, Trumpet, Saxophone, Keyboard, Piano, Background Singer, Flute, Other, Vocalist - Alto, Trombone, Clarinet.
I'm always looking for live, studio and/or online collaboration work.
- I love Frank Zappa and anything progressive like that.
On the other side of the coin I love laying down blues/motown/R&B for some great musicians.
- I have an original band (Hyper Jive). That's my vanity project. I'm also a working musician so I'm looking for jobs. I can fill in for your band on bass live or in studio. I can travel anywhere in the country for studio or gigging jobs.
- I’ve been playing for over 40 years. I play for fun, semi-professionally and professionally. I’m proficient in improvising or sticking to a set structure. I can read music although I’ll admit my sight reading isn’t up to par.
- I have fretted, fretless and upright basses I can bring to the party and I can do some harmony vocals. I've been doing this a long time and I know where not to play. I have a great understanding of dynamics and can give your band a smooth, solid and worry free bottom end.
- I'm also a multi-instrumentalist to varying degrees. Lead or Rhythm guitars, keyboards, mandolin, ukulele, sitar, harmonica, flute, Chinese Q, autoharp and various percussion....
Any other multi instrumentalists want to jam?
- Genres and styles I've played professionally:
Blues, every Rock imaginable, Metal, Reggae, R&B, Soul, Funk, Country, Americana, Alternative, Grunge, Folk, Jazz, Motown, Acoustic, Cover, Tribute, Original.
- Accepting students. Yorgeee13 Gm
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Aug 02 2009
- Active within 1 week
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- More than 3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 6-7 nights a week
Anyone I've ever heard or played with but I'll try and make a list.
Chris Squire, Brian Wilson, Frank Zappa, Stanley Clarke, John Paul Jones, Geddy Lee, Steve Harris, John Deacon, Carol Kaye, James Jamerson, Bob Babbit, Terry Butler, Jeff Berlin, Tom Hamilton, Paul McCartney, John Taylor, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Roger Waters, Jeffery Hammond, Phil Chen, John Myung, Mike Rutherford, John Entwistle, Anthony Jackson, Tom Fowler...... I'm sure I've missed a bunch of people.
I'm interested in any genre.
Music is the best.
- Bass Guitar:
- Upright bass:
In no particular order:
Ibanez SRF-705 fretless, Fernandes 5 string fretless, Ibanez neck-through 6 string, Ibanez Roadstar, NS Design NXTA-5 Upright, Fender Jazz fretless, Fender Jazz w/frets, Fender P Bass w/frets, Fender American std Strat, Roland Juno 61, Korg Minilogue, Sitar and a multitude of other instruments.